Computer Visions knows what consulting is all about because we have been providing it in technical training for years: trust, service and accountability.
Our technicians are trained on the latest technologies and remain current at OUR expense NOT the customers! Computer Visions supports a wide range of software, data, and telecommunication technologies:
- Microsoft: Windows Server 2012/2008, HyperV, Windows 8, Exchange, SQL Server, IIS
- VMWare, Linux and Unix support
- Networking connectivity hardware: bridges, routers, gateway (Cisco and Nortel certified engineers)
- Internet and Messaging services: Internet access, web site design services, firewall/security, HTML and JAVA programming, remote database access
Computer Visions consulting division is one of the fastest-growing in the region. WHY? Clients have trusted us with training their staff for years. NOW they trust us to provide excellent network consulting service and expertise.
We Offer Department of Defense Hard Drive Wiping !!! Replacing your old servers or desktops? Are you sure your data is being securely deleted before disposal? let our Certified Forensic Experts handle the job for you! We use D.O.D. approved forensic wiping equipment to permanently destroy all traces of your data. Contact our Sales Team for more info.
We also specialize in the setup and conversion of standard PBX telephone systems to more cost effective, feature rich, highly efficient IP based phones.
Discover the advantages of 3CX software VoIP IP PBX
3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX. It is based on the SIP standard and supports most popular SIP phones, VoIP Gateways, VoIP service providers and PSTN phone lines. It is easy to manage by system administrators as it integrates well with Windows Network infrastructure.
- No need for separate phone cables as the phone system uses the existing data network
- Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PABX
- Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self-service User Portal
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with 'out of the box' configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
- 3CX VoIP Client simplifies usage and boosts mobility
- Web-based management console for easier administration
- Unlimited extensions
- Windows 2008 server integration run a PBX virtualized
- BLF - set presence and eliminate phone tag
- MS Outlook / Salesforce.com integration launch calls directly from your favorite CRM
- 3CX Bridges connect branch offices seamlessly
- 3CX Tunnel for easy remote connections
- Fax server
- Unified Messaging receive voice mail and fax via email
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call
- Call queuing
- Call recording
- Call conferencing
- Call parking, call pickup, call forward, dial by name
Take a product tour of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
For product updates and more information visit 3CX VoIP Blog.
Still have questions? Contact us today about scheduling a free, on-site consultation.
About Computer Visions
Computer Visions is a New York State, woman-owned and operated provider of computer training, specializing in the education of business professionals.
Download Computer Visions Computer and Professional Development Training Catalog
Computer Visions July - December 2017 training catalog in PDF format.
Search Our Classes
NYS E-Commerce Initiative
Computer Visions is on New York State Contract. All New York State Agencies may contract with Computer Visions up to $200,000 without a bid under the New York State Certified Minority Women-Owned Business Program